Sunday, June 20, 2010

Somebody must be singing at Penang

I awaken by the rain this morning around 7.50 am...Ah,I got a feeling that the day gonna be a good day, that the day gonna be .....NO! Hell no, it never stop~i sms my bos that i will be late today since keep raining =.=. So i decided to put on my raincoat and ride to my company....and yea as i predicted, traffic jam since everybody driving their car to work...Totally a mess, and my raincoat sure done a shit work, i am totally wet -.-....What a day....and it still raining now. I guess somewhere gotta be flooding right now...God, have mercy upon us. I shall not complain too much to u><. And today have to rush the drawing for bos, i will say: This is definitely not a good day for me=(. A smile for a smile, :D:D:D:D. It will be good if today is sunday where i can sleep like piggy~sigh~

No comments: