Thursday, June 17, 2010

18-7-2010



Coolest people in my life:


Mummy
No doubt she is the one who love me the most in this world. Although she dun say i love u, my baby or stuff like that. She is someone who dun talk but act. She is a lovely and easy going with me, no matter what am i doing, decision making, she just support me without any doubts. She dun have chance to study last time, and married to my daddy in the early age of her. And since then, she been doing the housework for family and taking care each one of us. I still remember when i was in standard Four, i changed school from Jerlun to KK Tsungwah. I was terrified by my class teacher who telling me to go back to ur hometown to study and she complained how bad i was in front of my mum. My mum didnt say a word to me but she accompanied me to learn boarding school bus back to my village. She never expect me to be someone successful but someone who healthy and reach home safely...She spent most of her life in taking care of us. She dun realy has her life....sometime i realy feel bad bcos i dun have much time and ability to travel with her. Now i realy look forward to graduate soon and able to show my mum how beautiful the world is, and always i wnt her to know that ---I Love Her. U raise me up~~so i can stand on the mountain~~U raise me up, i can stand in stormy sea...

Siau kee

A buddy i had known for 10 years. In front of her,I have no secrets, in fact i actually revealed some of my bad sides in front of her too such as... crying, dang i am so sissy=.=. But that's exactly how i trusted her, She is sure very important person in my life, someone who can talk about the past, the present and future. She is pretty, elegant, soft, considerate, easy-going...hmm knew her like 10 years, i hardly find any disadvantages of her. Talking to her always a pleasant time for me. My secondary school time was really fantastic and she is sure the main creator of memories. I really hope that she will have a wonderful life ahead, and she deserve the greatest things in the world. Amigo, all the best =D.

Ah KA

Another buddy i spent my secondary school time with. A man full of sense of humor, a man who love his family, and always there when family need him. Every time i see him going estate to work with his mum or dad, i impressed by him a lot. What a good kido, and of course we shared also a lot of memories. There are stuff we been doing together such as scouting time, travel time, chit chat time...Too much to tell, in short, He is absolutely cool manXD. It is my fortunate to able to know him. Cheers!

Choon Hooi

A dinosaur when the first time i met him in standard four, i once said: "do u think u look like a dinasour? " Well, that was physically speaking, but now it prove me i never wrong. Because he is indeed a good man that u hardly find anywhere else. When i think of doing crazy stuff, travelling, he is the first one who pop up in my mind. So it is a loss for gals who dun appreciate him, Bcos he is such precious dinosaur. I had made very much promises with him such as next time our kidos will have basketball match and stuff...Haha i can even imagine that now. And hey, u know what? Just get to know him, u will find how good is him. The description of him, i leave u to explore okay? tell me if want his contact^^.

Angel kwan

A lady who REALLY....how to describe it...AWESOME! She is determined, well organized, always know what she want in life, family-minded, Intelligent, lovely....it will be a WOW when u talked to her. She is really thoughtful person, and i can say she is kinda like my "teladan". The way she perceive the world is just special...And when talk to her, i always get inspired and have the urge to become better person. That's how good she is, a person who able to motivate another. But i dun realy wnt to meet her bcos she is going to be a doctor XD...*joke*. Seriously, She is just perfectly awesome! Hope u will achieve what u always wnt, angel =D.

Alright...now it bother me , becos it seem everybody is poping up in my mind now, and i am in working firm...so yeah, Next time!! Time to work!

No comments: