Monday, June 21, 2010

22-6-2010

My wallet just left RM 40, and i still have to hold on six more days until my salary out....Is this what people call sucks in financial management? Guess so...But i actually know where my money spent...my mum RM200, RM 180 pay for Ah fu's hostel bill, RM360 For room rent,RM 200 to clear last month bills...Parking for motorbike RM 30 per month, watched like 4-5 movies..Lets say RM 50...RM 40 on gasoline...So i spent almost RM 440 on food?!...haha, but i know when the semester start, Rong gonna return me RM 360 plus the bill before, and so do Ah fu RM 180 $.$. Thats why people said earning a life is tough huh...cant imagine if i have to pay for Car, House, Insurance....and...Shit, i gotta find some way to be able to keep some money for travel!!! Ah...i soo wnted to go camping!!! or or swim like crazy!!! or or bicycling !!! Life is not that simple as i thought=.=

No comments: