Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happiness

1. Happy, when i am riding my motorbike and bombing my ears with SNSD's song. Especially on the way to return to apartment....it kinda dangerous because i tend to ride fasterXD. But it is totally awesome feeling.

2. Happy, when in the end of month, get salary and planning how to spend it. Especially handing RM 200 to mum, and telling her," Mum, u dont need to bank in money to my account, i got enough to survive." It make me feel like a real MAN.

3. Happy, if my daddy will stop being alcoholic and smoker...and taking good care of mum. Spend more time with mum...

4. Happy, when having a cup of coffee, a novel and free time to enjoy it. That's life i talking about!

5. Happy, if i having enough money and sufficient time to travel to places, especially beach and highlands.

6. Happy, when talking with friends, buddies and knowing what happen on them. Seeing them graduated, searching for job, Getting lovers, Getting married, giving birth...bla bla bla. Hail the friendship=D

7. Happy, if manage to find a soul mate who can totally settle down with me, and planning to establish a family with me...Buying car, House, Furniture, Dog,Trip, Celebration with families...and no more heart broken time. Time wait for no man, live my life with loneliness is the last thing in world i want.

8. Happy, If i am able to build dream houses to my family and my wife's family. It...is kinda impossible, but still it is a total success a man can ever made, man like me=.=

Yea, i think that's it on my head.

-The End-

No comments: