Monday, June 14, 2010

15-June-2010

Another day started, i called my friend last night to settle the conflict. I am glad that i at least make it clear without anymore misunderstandings. In the end of conversation, i whisper to myself, i shall remain calm all the time no matter what happened next time. I found out that everytime i pissed off of something, and always, i will regret for what i done and said afterward....sooo, the better solution is....dun do something u gonna regret. I been thinking was i a jerk before, i seem like deserve the consequences being dumped. So how about the went to book store to buy book for her? how about some stupid hand-made Christmas card? How about the tears i been dropping? How about the miserable life i am leading? How about i keep distant from girl approach? Anyhow, i am still a jerk, i admit it. Do u know when the 21th birthday of my life, i found out that u actually dump me because of u dated with other guy, i am phobia of celebrating birthday now? But i think i deserve it, since i hurted u before, so yeah i deserve the pain. I am not a saint, i cant realy happy for u, although i wish i can. But i understand that he is indeed a good guy although i dun really know him....from what i read of his blog. yea, he is obviously better choice. I been trying for years just to forget, but anyhow the pain haunted me from time to time. Ppl telling me time is cure? i doubt that....So in the end, i am the one who keep torturing myself. Is this my fault being too serious about this? when will this end...haiz...i am tired of the stubborn me. i even hate myself being like this...endless nightmare...

Anyway, there is something i am kinda proud of myself tho. Able to involve creating cool interior and exterior atmosphere and spaces, And yeah i am thinking of record some of my working exp daily in this blog. I think it gonna be some of my notes in my future undertaking. So yeah, why dun do it? This is the extension of existing single storey semi-detached house. Client wnted a colonial Victorian type of building...but anyhow integrated with Balinese....i wonder what should i call it...Anyhow, becos of the single pitched roof and extruding in and out of plan which is the main feature of modern building plan...it suppose to have symmetry building plan and double pitched roof to create that victorian building....Anyhow, clients complaining about it doesnt look like a colonial building...soooo, i proposed crossing pattern casement window, and cement cladding to treat the facade, feature stone wall integrating in...and somehow, it is a weird combination for me though. But i do what i have to do, it is depend how on client think about it....i dun mind trying other options tho. Since playing facade is kinda fun for me, haha.

This is the first proposal....
from first storey to double storey, i never know how they gonna get the approval from council, totally insane huh~but money is magic, nothing is impossible ~And i know this is not final yet =.=. See how then

1 comment: