Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day

I just called my Daddy and wish him Happy Father's Day... and i realised that we dun have much to talk. Since my childhood, Daddy is that kind of stern and silent father. I just remember he always tell me," Study Hard, Take good care of ur health, Drive safely..." we never like wow thats hot chick there, 3 o'clock or any other conversation u can imagine....And everytime i call him, always because of mum telling me he is going to drink tonight again, and he totally lost control when drinking...he dun realised that he having high colestrol? and my grand parents both die of cancer? He smoking everyday....soo, here is the conversation ." dad, Happy Father's day." "Thanks....oh Our Malay Granny just passed away( She is my grandfather's daughter, adopted by Malay family since baby, so we do have some connection eversince) " Oh, realy? thats bad.." " I am on my way to the funeral now" He said. " Mum is at home" He added. " oh dad, i just calling u to wish u Happy Father's day, and take care of ur health, Dun smoke and drink too much." " Ok ok, u drive safely too, and take care". "Bye....So yeah i guess that is all the phone call about...He always tell me, take care of ur mum. Just send me to OldFolk Settlement... and stuff. And i just hope he will understand Mum need him too. Thats his responsibility to accompany her too...She devoted her youth and golden age to my daddy. So, Dad. Take care of mum as well. I know u love us, and i have no problem offering any financial support to u and mum' s trip when i come out to work ...So yea, Happy Father's Day=D Take good care of ur health, Drive safely, Have good rest after work.

No comments: