Friday, June 18, 2010

Another review of what i had done

This is probably the most proper stuff i had done in my studio for all these long timeXD, Still i am sucks in building by-law, technical stuff. And i am so thankful to my coursemates especially Roong, Chiawei, Reno, Laysan and Yikhing...They teach me and offering their helps so generously. It would be a disaster without them around my Uni life=D

Hey this remind me we have to make Melvynn spend some of his money to treat us a meal. Wakakaka. SYok!! Some of my friends told me it looks like business center, residential apartment and all kind of weird stuff XD...i just wnt to say whether it look alike anot, it is a Business Hotel lol~~i dun think it is 4-star tho, but i do put time and efforts in doing this. So at least i am responsible for myself.

Bird eye view although all adjacent buildings are in white XD.

Deluxe suite? tell me if u realy wnt to stay one night here....haha

I like this superior suite, not bcos of the interior but cos of the light getting in.=D

Single room, this is only for Single businessman to stay? Look nice to me tho.


Alright, this is one of my presentation board. Bcos the file so heavy, i'm lazy to upload it. I quite satisfied with this actually,first time to think much on treating facade. It did kill many of my brain cells...so ciao look forward what coming to me in future. =D



No comments: