Sunday, June 13, 2010

14-6-2010

Okie, i keep telling me to be someone better than i should be. And i seen like failed to do so. I am already 23 years old...and that i dun even notice time is flying and passing without any clues. Today, i read again stuff in xanga.com...i having a conflict with one of my friends...i cant sleep last night... i am feeling uneasy today....i talking to myself in the middle of midnight...i am doubting myself am i a....jerk. too much of stuffs in my head now, so i gotta throwout here.

What i wnt to highlight today is... i watched a record about dolphins slaughter in japan. That realy make me feel upset about it...to make thing worse, the government of Jap even try to cover it up and come out with a lot of excuses which i call bullshits...too bad for them not realizing what horrible things they had been done and still doing it... i think they lost qualification as a human being. And i even pray to God to judge them....i think i am kinda evil on that point. Alright, i realy hope that i can settle the conflict with that friend by today. And if possible, i want to learn some things in 3 D max and sketch up vray....Persistency, Gambateh, tingsai! To be someone better!!Never lose ur temper again!!

No comments: