Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kuala Lumpur 5 days trip

7-7-2010

My bus departed from my hometown at 2.35 pm, which was delayed 1 hour for no reason-.-. Anyhow, i am still excited because it's been a Loooooong time i haven't travel. I reach KL around 6-7pm. The bus stopped at Bukit Jalil, choon hooi told me to board on KMT to go KLCC to meet him. On my way to the Station, i get caught by a youngster, 22 years old. Claiming that i won somekind of prizes and have to go their center to claim the prizes. Well, i knew they try to fool me and cheat some of my pocket money. But i was curious how they cheat ppl and the progress going, so i pretened i was very excited about the prize stuff. " Why u so excited as i am the winner of prize?", i said. "Because I am happy for u?". He said. I nodded. " Where u from?" i asked. I looked into his eyes, He avoided my eyesight and said, "I am from Kota Bahru, so i dun speak cantonese well..." He feel uneasy being stared by me, i can tell that by his hand rubbing. Then i went to the place which he called Office. That's look sooo awful, if u ever watch Gangster Movie of Hongkong, thats exactly place like that. People smoking, Techno musics playing...i was so shocked how come people can be fooled by the terrible scene. So i sat down in a room, and here come a Tomboy. When he/she came in. " Please be seated", i said. He/she was puzzled by my greet though, thing getting interesting for me=D. Then i took the control of the conversation," Hello, My name is ahsai, how bout u?" "How old are u exactly?" "How many years u been worked?" i tried to bomb he/her with questions. He/she get panicked and started to telling me how should i get my prizes, how much money in my credit card, what prizes offered...then i just said, " Do u know Junishu?i worked there at 2006." He/she said, " So u are our senior?" " Yea, sort of", i answered. " When u try to convince ur customer, u should not get excited than the client" " Stop writing things in paper, tell ur customers in short and simple sentences, get them excited" " Dun avoid eye contact, human sensitive about body language"i said. I felt the glory of winning that moment!! IT WAS SO FUN! THEY FACE TURN INTO SO AWKWARD AND STUPID LOOK!!

But then, i realised if i doesn't know they are "GUAGUALE", i must be fooled. Because, they are kinda good in setting psychology traps and luring prey in...Kuala Lumpur, a place u can't never put down ur defensive wall against strangers i guess.

8-7-2010

Wake up in the morning around 8.30 am in Ahmiao's Puchong house. After breakfast,he fetched me to the KMT nearby , if not mistaken, it is called Serdang. I planned to visit National Museum today, thus i reached KL sentral by KMT. Then turned Putra LRT to Kelana Jaya. Yea, i was totally a fool, when i get to Kelana Jaya." How much to National Museum yeah?" I asked. " Macha, National Museum far from here lah, u should go Bangsar , it is much easier for u" An Indian texi driver said. Damn, that's was lame =.=. Then i turned back to Bangsar as he said, it was already 12 pm. Then i get in a texi, and the driver is chinese. He was very talkative tho. " Uncle, if i want to go National Museum by bus, what number huh? i asked. " U asked a monk to lend u a comb now, i never board a bus since 30 years ago." He laughed. "Haha" i laughed in silly face too." Young boy, why go to Museum by urself? No with wear skirt one? U must be an lonely man. " He teased." Yea, i am...i was attracted by the Coffin exhibition." I said. " U must be a weirdo too!" He laughed aloud. "I think i am, ppl used to call me that tho." i answered. I started thinking am i a weirdo and lonely man.....Yea, he got his point. =.=. Anyhow, It was a really eye-opener though. Walking alone and seeing things alone...i kinda like it. Feel so free, i dun have to bother people, people dun bother me. I got my own time, then i realised, i can have full privacy too even in public space. I dun have camera along. In short, there are stones, weapons, antique, clothes,paperwork...but, if u see them one by one and try to read those descriptions, plus imagination how people used these stuff. It gonna take u around 4- 5 hours to able to finish the Museum exhibition. Well, i spent that much time, and i dun really manage to read all tho....argh, i gotta stop here for now. Comics is calling my name...

*To Be Continued*

No comments: