Thursday, July 22, 2010

"INTO THE WILD"

It's had been a week of hectic life ...And i feeling uneasy every morning i wake up...keep feeling that there are a lot of stuff have to be done. But in fact, not sure what should i have do though. The final design thesis title will be " ONE MALAYSIA ART AND CULTURAL CENTRE". How i gonna derive the "ONE MALAYSIA" concept ? Why art centre? and so many why i gonna justify by myself.

I started to feel stress and it comes from nowhere...But today, i went up with eezin. He is like waking me up in the mist."Sai, U feeling stress because u scared of failures." *Boulder drop into the calm water* A big splash inside me...damn, he is damn right about it. I am actually scare of failures in every aspects in my life. I scared of being in love again, scared of being judged by people, scared of being abandoned by people, scared of changes in life....Alright, I gonna try to do some changes from now on, through every failures in hope of being stronger man. "If u never heard of my updates again, just wanna to let u know, U are a great pal,Bye"

No comments: