Wednesday, July 14, 2010

KL trip episode 2

Wow, my semester started on Monday. That was totally an nightmare, It is very hard to convince lecturers on the design thesis everybody proposed, there are some famous phases which coursemates now like to use it in every conversation we are having. " I said it already, dun say it anymore" quoted by YOS. " Meaning u dun understand lah..." quoted by YOS again. Just imagine that he started to teach Architecture in USM 1985 which i haven't borned yet. Maybe half of me still sperm and half of me still ovul which watching million of my fellows dying to just watching me being "ME"....Ah, it just poped out in my head. Nonsense. So, yea he sure know a lot of things. Since i am not well prepared, to be exact, " U dun know what u are doing, U dun prepare for it." quoted by YOS again. So, i surely need to find a specific 5 acres of site in Penang island since i might need to visit MPPP from time to time. So, i rode my lil bike to tour Georgetown around....Spent like 4.30 hours on bike, i guess i can ride back to home already. The reason is, i Lost in the georgetown. I been places that i never know how to get out, here are some tips for those who are totally lost. Try to search for Bigger roadways, because it always lead to main highway. It was fun actually, because i am doing the ride on my own. I dun have to bother people when i am lost or getting Hot sun shine....I got 3 sites to be proposed, hope i can make it on friday then.

And yeah, due to busier life now. I dun think i have much time to write some shits here. Monday,thursday and friday studying, tuesday,wednesday and saturday Working part time. My mum actually asked me to stop the part time work. Well well, i just really enjoy earning money by my own and spend it without worrying" Damn, i am buying gifts with my mum's money, I am having fun with my mum's money." I really need these financial independence so i can spend my money without guilt. Now whenever i buy things or treat meals, i only use MY money. Thats realy cool stuff. Feel like a man. haha

Ah, i cant stop bullshitting -.- . Back to KL trips, well excepted National Museum, i visited Aquarium in KLCC as well. There is one memorable scene for me, when i bought my ticket , it was around 4 pm and it was pirana feeding time.

Thus, when those vicious fishes are tearing meats into bone. I hear kids around me" Look at that, wow!" a white kid yelled, " Tengok tengok, Ikan ni jahat lah", malay kido whispered to his dad." Kuai kan, chi ren Yu!" Chinese kido with China slang shouted too. I found it is very amusing since they are actually saying same thing but using different languages. Is this call One Malaysia? I guess only when seeing something nasty happen, just like Pirana tearing apart those baits, Just like how Invaders exploited our natural resources....i am not that patriotisme actually. Just got inspired by The national Museum, there is one media and audio corner where a old malay man described to 3 kidos consist of malay, cina and india..always the same shit on how we get independence. One Malaysia? yea, ask Singapore and US invaded us. U will have a ONE MALAYSIA for real. Thats what am i thinking on that moment, during pirana feeding time...

Well i really appreciate Choon Hooi, AhMiao during my KL trip because they drive me around although they are busy with their own stuff. I am glad i have them =D. And yea, another experience is ....KTM during 6-7 o'clock in Masjid Jamek, there are so called ladies corner. I dun realy know why they need ladies corner until.... i realised what it called " SARDINE".

There are like every 15 mins, u got a train passing by. But only u can squeeze in like sardine in those steel moving contena. I really feel i am like a sardin being put squeezed into one tin. I hardly walk because people pushing in and yea if u wnt to take advantages on girls. It is perfect place u can do it. Because u dun actually approach the girl. All u need to do is, stand in the right direction on the hot chick u target with. Then let the crowd behind u do the nasty job for u- Pushing u towards her. While u can act innocent like u dun intend to molest her or something...Yea, They really need ladies corner to protect them from perverts. Of course i am not pervert, i just thinking on pervert's perpective.... u know? People keep saying Think Out Of the Box...Kahui accompanied me during that time tho, and i really feel have to protect her from any other harm during that time...Maybe it is perfect for man to show their manhood as well too? Well, hanging out with ah hui was really pleasant time, she is that kind of lady who will absolute listen to u...She seem can talk any shits as long as u can think of. She talk finance thingy with SukYee, "By pass or Pass by" with Angel some medical term, talk about interior and building with me as well too.

How can she dun get bored by that? She seem interested in every shit u talked about....HUI~~u gonna make a good wife, i am pretty sure. Because, men like to bullshit and if u can find someone who willing bullshitting with u. Just awesome! Isnt't it? Any male friend of me who willing to meet this fine lady, give me a call right now. (Whisper)She still single!!

And another place my hometown friend brought me to is " LOOK OUT POINT" in ampang. Dun ask me where is it, because i got no idea at all. Well, that is a realy beautiful place, A perfect place for dating couple. KL night view, Adequate temperature, Dark and abit lighting ambience, i am not surprised if seeing couples kissing or hugging there. I think that is the place made for it...I like that place very much because of the night scene. Every light dots i saw, might come from moving car,Buildings,Street lamps...they keep blinking in the dark...and thats really beautiful because if u use ur imagination abit. U can imagine in every light dots, People are doing their daily activities, watching hongkong dramas, studying for exam, OT for work, Chit-chating in balcony, having great time in Bedroom....haha. So every light dot, it mean something is happening in the city and i feel like a God watching them from above....imaginary one. Wakaka, i might want to zoom out Bedroom part if i can*giggles*.

And thanks for my buddies, weijian,old dog, ah ka. Because they with me on the last two day of KL too. Visiting Zoo Negara, Titiwangsa Park....and there is a Triangle like building made of many triangles...i really want to know what is that building tho....Yea, about the Zoo Negara...it's bit disappointing actually. I think Taiping Zoo better than it. I mean the facilities, the atmosphere and maintenance...In overall, it was a great trip after all. Hmm, i should get a camera next time. Hoping i will have my next trip soon. Ciao! Time to watch " IT Crowns", freaking hilarious stuff!

1 comment:

TweeTwee said...

hey tingsai , hanchuen here. never tot u can write so well. kinda enjoy reading your ESSAY. keep it up.